Postprocessing and Analyzing Simulations Results
- Introduction and Agenda (0:00)
- COMSOL Desktop® and Postprocessing Tools (4:43)
- Live Demo 1 (9:13)
- Types of Simulations (24:21)
- Verifying, Understanding, and Validating Your Design (29:15)
- Live Demo 2 (32:48)
- Q&A Session (48:49)
- Further Resources (57:51)
- How to Try COMSOL Multiphysics (58:31)
Watch this archived webinar to learn about the postprocessing tools available in COMSOL Multiphysics and how to analyze the results of your simulation. A demonstration is included that goes over how to evaluate data along a line or surface, combine solutions, and compute integrals or other derived values. Additionally, you will learn about the various approaches for visualizing results from different physics in 1D, 2D, and 3D. Furthermore, learn how to generate reports and create animations, along with mesh plots that are used to check the size and quality of the adopted geometry discretization.
Watch the archived webinar to learn about everything that postprocessing entails using COMSOL Multiphysics.