Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Frequency Selective Surface, Complementary Split Ring Resonator

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

How to do the italized below? there should be a rigorous step before going to perfect electric conductor E L E C T ROMA G N E T I C WAVE S , F RE Q U E N C Y D O M A IN ( EMW) Set up the physics. First, define physics-controlled mesh maximum element size. Use Floquet-periodic conditions on all side boundaries. Perfect Electric Conductor 2 1 In the Model Builder window, right-click Electromagnetic Waves, Frequency Domain (emw) and choose Perfect Electric Conductor. 2 Select Boundary 12 only. Periodic Condition 1 1 Right-click Electromagnetic Waves, Frequency Domain (emw) and choose Periodic Condition.

2 Replies Last Post 2019/02/21 17:52 GMT-5
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 5 years ago 2019/02/21 13:56 GMT-5
Updated: 5 years ago 2019/02/21 14:00 GMT-5

Hi Rodolfo,

I understand that you are working on this example model of a frequency selective surface. The italicized text is just a summary of what the step-by-step instructions that follow tell you how to do.

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hi Rodolfo, I understand that you are working on this example model of a [frequency selective surface](https://www.comsol.com/model/frequency-selective-surface-periodic-complementary-split-ring-resonator-15711). The italicized text is just a summary of what the step-by-step instructions that follow tell you how to do. Jeff

Posted: 5 years ago 2019/02/21 17:52 GMT-5

thanks!

thanks!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.