Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Diluted material transfer in fracture, d operators are not defined properly in the current context

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,everyone! Coulud anyone help me with this problem? Comosl is used to calculate the coupling problem of solid mechanical field and material transfer field. When no cracks were added in the material transfer field, it could be solved normally. However, when cracks were added in the mass transfer field, the following errors would occur. "d operators are not defined properly in the current context, please use dtang or average operators and d operators instead. - Expression: D (comp1.c,x) ' - I will apprecaite if anyone could help me with this problem!

0 Replies Last Post 2020/08/09 10:34 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Feng Guo

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.