Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to add a Rotating frame in COMSOL?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have been working on a MEMS gyroscope design and I want to add a rotating frame along with other physics interfaces for simulations.I have used COMSOL electromechanical interface(emi) for electrostatic actuation. So I want to simulate the effect of Coriolis force and rotating frame should be added. There is a rotating frame domain boundary condition with emi interface in COMSOL 5.2. But it doesn't allow me to add any available domains to the rotating frame. When added it notifies domains as not applicable. I'm new to COMSOL and any idea on adding a rotating frame would be helpful. Physics interface used in the COMSOL model as in the image below.Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 2020/10/30 4:26 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Bonkei Munisha

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.