Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

von mises stress error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I wanna add von mises stress at tutorial named Lithium-Ion Battery with Single-Ion Conducting Solid Electrolyte

I checked Calculate stress and strain at Particle Intercalation1 (figure1) next, I clicked Compute at Step1 and Step2 in Study1 next, I checked domain1 and made Line Graph at 1D plot table and then, I choose liion.mises_pce1 at y-Axis Data

I received Error message (figure2) Undefined variable Variable: comp1.liion.mises_pce1 Geometry: geom1 Failed to evalutate expression Expression: comp1.liion.mises_pce1 Plot: Ingr1(Line graph)

I wonder what is mean things such as liion.mises_pce1, liion.Ws_tot_pce1 and so on I wonder why can't calculate stress and strain

0 Replies Last Post 2022/01/26 7:20 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello JaeSeong Jo

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.