Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to color the different domains in the 2D geomety

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear sir, How can I color the different subdomains of my 2D gemetry in the comsol ? the identify the different subdomains in 2D Complkex geometry i want to add color for the different group of the subdomain. I know how to change the color of the material. but i want to change color for the same material domain into different subdomains

please help me regarding the same issue. Thanks Vishwanil.

1 Reply Last Post 2022/08/17 2:47 GMT-4
Magnus Ringh COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago 2022/08/17 2:47 GMT-4
Updated: 2 years ago 2022/08/17 2:48 GMT-4

Hi Vishwanil,

Create (explicit) selections for the groups of (sub)domains that you want to distinguish using different colors. Then choose a distinct color for each selection in the Explicit nodes' (for example) Settings windows under Definitions>Selections in the model component.

Best regards,

Magnus

Hi Vishwanil, Create (explicit) selections for the groups of (sub)domains that you want to distinguish using different colors. Then choose a distinct color for each selection in the **Explicit** nodes' (for example) **Settings** windows under **Definitions>Selections** in the model component. Best regards, Magnus

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.