Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

microwave heating of food materials

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

please anybody help me
microwave heat absorbed by food depend on the food volume. in port boundary condition, what should be power input value ( magnetron out put power or power absorbed by food determined experimentally measured anyhow). my food sample is single rice grain. if i am using magnetron output power, the final grain temperature goes up to very high. i am following microwave heating of potato documentation by COMSOL.

with regard
ashok kumar

0 Replies Last Post 2010/03/29 16:13 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello ashok kumar

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.