Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

aspect ratio

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have a very thin geometry and I am trying to change the aspect ratio so I can visualize my results better in a video. However, when I change the x-axis min/max in the view node with "preserve aspect ratio" unchecked, it changes the y axis. So I either have my very thin rectangle or a square. I have tried it with "lock axis" and without. What am I doing wrong? Is there some special way I need to do this? Do I need to export this and manipulate it in Tecplot? I am using 4.2a.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards, Mark

1 Reply Last Post 2016/02/24 11:12 GMT-5
Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 2016/02/24 11:12 GMT-5
4.2a is rather old. In the current version it's possible to specify manual axis scaling.
4.2a is rather old. In the current version it's possible to specify manual axis scaling.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.