Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to export comsol model to simulink in version 4.0 ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi, dear all,

I know few people asked about this question before, however, there was no clear answer yet.
I've searched in all the pdf files of the user guide and this discussion forum and googled on the website.
but I still can't find how to do that.
hope some people can help me, maybe give me some hints.
Thank you so much!!!

best regards,

JH

2 Replies Last Post 2010/11/02 5:05 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010/11/01 11:57 GMT-4
Hi

I'm not sure its in 4.0 yet, but in v4.1 there are the export to java and export as state space under

Study - ... - Solver - Other - ...

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I'm not sure its in 4.0 yet, but in v4.1 there are the export to java and export as state space under Study - ... - Solver - Other - ... -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010/11/02 5:05 GMT-4
Dear Ivar,

Thank you so much!!!
I finally find it!!
It's under model builder=>study=>solver sequences=> solver sequence =>right click to add "other=>state space"
note: "solver sequence appears after you computer the study"

Thanks!!!! You really help me a lot!

regards,

JenHsuan
Dear Ivar, Thank you so much!!! I finally find it!! It's under model builder=>study=>solver sequences=> solver sequence =>right click to add "other=>state space" note: "solver sequence appears after you computer the study" Thanks!!!! You really help me a lot! regards, JenHsuan

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.