Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Convert *.mph file from 3.5 to 4.0a version

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I have created *.mph models with the 3.5 version. I would like to import these files with the 4.0a version. I do not have the 3.5a intalled on my computer. Is it possible to convert my files ?

Thanks a lot !

Francois

2 Replies Last Post 2010/11/18 5:09 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010/11/18 5:05 GMT-5
Hi
I'm not sure, the easiest is to ask support (apart that many of them are in Paris these days ;)
Why not install 3.5a, translations will be som much easier then

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I'm not sure, the easiest is to ask support (apart that many of them are in Paris these days ;) Why not install 3.5a, translations will be som much easier then -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010/11/18 5:09 GMT-5
Hi,

My Lab had the 3.5 version which have been upgraded to the 4.0a !

Thanks for your answer, i will contact the Support.

Hi, My Lab had the 3.5 version which have been upgraded to the 4.0a ! Thanks for your answer, i will contact the Support.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.