Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol Installation on Windows 7

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I have a problem with installing Comsol on Windows 7. When I am trying to install Comsol, in "Features" step, I encouraged an error: "Nothing to install or uninstall" . I used Comsol 3.5 and 3.4 but the problem is not solved. I have attached a picture of this error to this message. Would you please kindly tell me how I can solve this problem,

Thank you in advance,
Saeid

4 Replies Last Post 2011/03/01 5:19 GMT-5

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011/03/01 4:11 GMT-5
Hi Saeid,

a step before. where you can check your license, click "check". i gues, you may have problem with the license.

regards
Hi Saeid, a step before. where you can check your license, click "check". i gues, you may have problem with the license. regards

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011/03/01 5:05 GMT-5
Hi Akmal,
Thanks for your reply, I have check it. You are right!
The license has following error : "Vendorstring is not correct" Would you please tell me how I can fix license?!

Thanks
Hi Akmal, Thanks for your reply, I have check it. You are right! The license has following error : "Vendorstring is not correct" Would you please tell me how I can fix license?! Thanks

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011/03/01 5:10 GMT-5
Hi

for all with installation issues and license keys you should contact "support" (see the main COMSOL site) or phone directly your local rep.

We are only users like you here on the Forum ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi for all with installation issues and license keys you should contact "support" (see the main COMSOL site) or phone directly your local rep. We are only users like you here on the Forum ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011/03/01 5:19 GMT-5
Thank you for your helps and sugestions ;)
Thank you for your helps and sugestions ;)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.