Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Model geometry missing when using batch mode

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

I have calculated two of my comsol models using the batch mode. When opening the model the geometry tab is empty, however I can see the shape of the model in boundary and subdomain mode and also in the solution tab.

I assume that this problem is somehow connected with running Comsol in batch mode, because only then I see this behaviour.
I start the calculation with the folowing command line:
/usr/local/comsol35a/bin/comsol batch -np 8 -input modelname.mph

Maybe someone has already come across this problem and has a solution?

Thanks,

Clemens

2 Replies Last Post 2012/03/19 8:55 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Clemens Schriever

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012/01/23 11:43 GMT-5
Got same problem.

Anybody knows?
Got same problem. Anybody knows?

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012/03/19 8:55 GMT-4
Same problem here...
any ideas?
Same problem here... any ideas?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.