Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Mass flow per unit of volume differential equation

José Antonio González Morales

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Sir or Madam, I am trying to solve the differential equation I am presenting here. As an initial approach I will assume that the pressure and temperatures are constant, but as you can see in the second equation the density of the solid in this iteration depends on the mass adsorbed in the previous iteration (equations are shown below). So far I have tried to solve it using Global ODEs and DAEs to solve the differential equation and Domandain ODEs and DAEs to try to extract the value of the previous iteration and insert it in the calculation of the variables. But I don't get any results, could you give me some suggestions on how to do it? Thanks. Best regards.

1 Reply Last Post 2023/03/24 8:48 GMT-4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 year ago 2023/03/24 8:48 GMT-4

Hello Jose,

It does look like your equations came through as you expected.

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Jose, It does look like your equations came through as you expected. Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.