Importing a time-dependent field trend, obtained from a first simulation, as an input parameter in a second simulation.

Marianna Di Pietrantonio

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Good morning, I have the following problem and I don't know how to solve it.

From a first simulation, the model of which is visible in the "1st geometry" image, I obtained along the blue line the trend of the By component (variable over time) reported in the "By trend" gift.

My intention is to impose this trend, of this "sinusoid" that varies along the line and temporally, as an initial condition along the edges highlighted in blue in a second simulation with a different geometry (2nd geometry), along only the y component and in a time-variable simulation.

How can I do it? Thanks to anyone who can help me!!

0 Replies Last Post 2023/12/18 5:55 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Marianna Di Pietrantonio

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.