Pressure evolution inside a Tank vs time

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

My simulation is Transient filling of a Tank with Hydrogen. I set up Turbulent K-epsilon flow with One Inlet and No outlet. Initial pressure inside tank is zero and the Inlet set as pressure inlet of 10 bar.

after running simulation for 600 seconds with 0.1 seconds interval, I got results but when i plot the average pressure( from dataset) vs time, the pressure evolution inside tank is constant and equal to 10bar. I mean in the t=1s is 10 bar and also in t=600s it's also 10bar.

what may be wrong with this simulation? I was hoping increase pressure value vs time !

0 Replies Last Post 2024/02/21 11:18 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mehrdad Nikkhou

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.