Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Rotate Plane View

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Is there a way to select to xz plane view and rotate the view so the z axis is point up? I want to take screen shots to put into a report, but I need my model to be seen as standing up. There should be an easy way to do this, but I have nothing so far. Thanks

3 Replies Last Post 2013/02/09 10:49 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013/02/09 9:49 GMT-5
Hi

I'm to missing a +click button, but you have the Definitions View + sub node for direction and view scale you can edit manually, but clear I would like to have a few default views to "click" it would be easier ;)

Try to suggest it to "support"

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I'm to missing a +click button, but you have the Definitions View + sub node for direction and view scale you can edit manually, but clear I would like to have a few default views to "click" it would be easier ;) Try to suggest it to "support" -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013/02/09 10:26 GMT-5
Thank you very much. I am new to Comsol and was unaware that I could create new views under definitions. It would be nice to have easier view options similar to what most CAD programs offer.
Thank you very much. I am new to Comsol and was unaware that I could create new views under definitions. It would be nice to have easier view options similar to what most CAD programs offer.

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013/02/09 10:49 GMT-5
Hi

COMSOl does have a lot of options, and I discover new combinations regularly, so i'ts just to play ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi COMSOl does have a lot of options, and I discover new combinations regularly, so i'ts just to play ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.