Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Exporting to SIMULINK

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all..
I'm trying to export a multiphysics model with a output which integrated on a boundary. But I found only subdomain and point options in export to simulink menu. Is it not possible to export an integrated variable to simulink?

Ouz

Not :
Sorry to post the same message again but i'm in need of any help or idea. I'm stuck at this point.

1 Reply Last Post 2010/05/15 7:58 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010/05/15 7:58 GMT-4
Hi

I assume you are in V3.5a (or not in V4), then what is wrong exporting the "fem" structure to matlab and run a
"postint()"
to get your variable() ?

Have fun Comsoling
Ivar
Hi I assume you are in V3.5a (or not in V4), then what is wrong exporting the "fem" structure to matlab and run a "postint()" to get your variable() ? Have fun Comsoling Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.