Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Include text files in comsol

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello guys,

I would like to kkno if is possible introduce some data in Comsol.

For example, I have calculated therical values for voltage in a cell, but one of the equation that i need to use need other variable, the reals one.

The formula in one part is ( U - Uo ) where U are the real values, depending of the conecntration (but i have this values only in a text file), and Uo are the theritical values that depend of the concentration calculated with comsol.

There are posibilities to combine this values in dependency of the concentration (i'm usin convenction a diffusion equation)

Maybe not only the text files, but the data that I have

regards

Pablo

1 Reply Last Post 2010/07/10 14:51 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010/07/10 14:51 GMT-4
Hi

I believe you can solve your issue by loading the tesxt data into an interpolation function of COMSOL and then apply this function to your eqautions or data filed(s).

Check the doc on the "functions"

Good luck
Ivar
Hi I believe you can solve your issue by loading the tesxt data into an interpolation function of COMSOL and then apply this function to your eqautions or data filed(s). Check the doc on the "functions" Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.