Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Value determination for 'wavelength' and 'search for modes around' field

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am currently working on Surface Plasmon Resonance based Photonic Crystal Fiber Biosensor which consists of air holes with silica background,gold layer and liquid analyte channel.In case of mode analysis, how I should determine the wavelength at which light will pass through the core.Is there any way to determine the wavelength ? And in the "search for modes around" field, what value should I put?

0 Replies Last Post 2018/01/12 4:24 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Tazkia Fairuz

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.