Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How do I move the location of Legends in a Line Graph?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

It is by default in the upper right corner, how do I move the location of the Legend? I am using COMSOL 4.3

1 Reply Last Post 2012/12/06 4:02 GMT-5
Magnus Ringh COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012/12/06 4:02 GMT-5

It is by default in the upper right corner, how do I move the location of the Legend? I am using COMSOL 4.3

Hi,

In the settings window for the 1D Plot Group that contains the Line Graph, expand the Legend section and select a Position from the list: Upper right (the default), Lower right, Upper left, or Lower left. In the current version, 4.3a, you can also choose Middle right or Middle left.

Best regards,
Magnus Ringh, COMSOL
[QUOTE] It is by default in the upper right corner, how do I move the location of the Legend? I am using COMSOL 4.3 [/QUOTE] Hi, In the settings window for the 1D Plot Group that contains the Line Graph, expand the Legend section and select a Position from the list: Upper right (the default), Lower right, Upper left, or Lower left. In the current version, 4.3a, you can also choose Middle right or Middle left. Best regards, Magnus Ringh, COMSOL

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.