Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Syntax

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am having problems trying to construct a coupled heat and mass transfer model. What is the syntax that I should use to relate the mass flux to my heat balance? Is there any help file showing the syntax available in COMSOL?

1 Reply Last Post 2010/03/06 3:24 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010/03/06 3:24 GMT-5
Hi

have you really read through the documentation and done a few exercices ?
we take several years to study structural, heat, ACDC, RF optics, fluidics ... at the university so expect to have to spend some weeks on the COMSOL doc before you catch everything, no ?

I have learned most by going through the exercices, there should be good examples for your subject on in the MEMS module, the HT and SME modules, and now too on the Model Gallery end Model Exchange, not to say in the many books coming out see

www.comsol.com/academic/books/

Good luck
Ivar
Hi have you really read through the documentation and done a few exercices ? we take several years to study structural, heat, ACDC, RF optics, fluidics ... at the university so expect to have to spend some weeks on the COMSOL doc before you catch everything, no ? I have learned most by going through the exercices, there should be good examples for your subject on in the MEMS module, the HT and SME modules, and now too on the Model Gallery end Model Exchange, not to say in the many books coming out see http://www.comsol.com/academic/books/ Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.