Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Heat transfer from LIQUID to SOLID

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I have a simple set up where hot air is flowing into a metal cylinder with a closed end. There are two hole at the side walls near the end of this cylinder, these are for the outlet. Whatever I do, I don't seem to have heat transfer from hot air to this metal cylinder.

When I set air cooler then the metal, I do get heat transfer. But not vice versa...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance

Regards,
Dogan Sinar

0 Replies Last Post 2011/06/11 1:13 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Dogan Sinar

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.