Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to perform operation on far-field pressure plots.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

I've been looking into this for a while, but can't figure out how to do the following.

I have a transdcuer in an air sphere with a PML and I want to calculate the pressure and the phase along a parametrized curve in the far-field. I can do this quite easily by manually creating a curve in the results and plotting the values and then doing some post-processing to the data. In my case I am interested in the variance along the curve in the far field.

However, I would like to be able to do this operation as part of the parametric sweep function. In my case I would like to plot the variance along a number of curves with slightly different coordinates.

Does anyone know how I might go about doing this?

Thanks very much,

Rob

0 Replies Last Post 2018/09/19 22:25 JST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Robert Malkin

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.