Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Singular matrix error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear USERS,
When I am trying a parametric solver in perpendicular wave with paramaetric name lamda0; it gives the singular matrix error. But when Im doing the same thing in in in-plane waves then it does not give any error? What could be the reason? I am struggling with comsol...........can anyone suggest any book or document or just describe the solution here!

Thanks

1 Reply Last Post 2011/08/30 14:56 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011/08/30 14:56 GMT-4
I get this error message often if my mesh is to croase (using perpend. wave < eigenfreuency analysis).
It is helpful to read RFmodule_ReferenceGuide.pdf, RF-Module-ModelLibary.pdf. Another option is searching in the RF forum, because this is a known problem...

hfc!

I get this error message often if my mesh is to croase (using perpend. wave < eigenfreuency analysis). It is helpful to read RFmodule_ReferenceGuide.pdf, RF-Module-ModelLibary.pdf. Another option is searching in the RF forum, because this is a known problem... hfc!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.