Metasurface design at particular angle of incident

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All, I need to creat metasurface implementation capable of converting a plane wave incident at a polar angle of 10 deg to a diffarction polar angle of 45 deg. Some parameter are below: Wavelength: 525nm Incident ANgle : 10 deg(polar) 0 deg(azi) Substrate: Fused SIlica Can any one help me to simulate this . I have done 0 to 2 pi phase profile in order to knoe what can be my period of the array and also height of the nanopillar. But I do not know how to do this at particular angel. ALso need to calculate efficiency. What algorithm I can select? Please if any one can help. Leeju

0 Replies Last Post 2023/12/24 3:29 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello leeju leeju

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.