Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

errors!?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi
I simulated 3D fluid in a duct considering fluid solid interaction.I used "Solid stress strain(smsld)" for the duct and "k-w Turbulent Model(chns)" with "Moving Mesh(ALE)(ale)" for the fluid. The velocity inlet is a sin functionn and the wall is hyperelastic. when it started to solve the problem and a few seconds I got this error and it stoped:
Error:
Failed to find consistent initial values.
Out_of_memory_LU_factorization
Last time step is not converged.
Does any one has any idea about this. I would be veryyyyy thankful to help me with this.

Best Regards
maral

0 Replies Last Post 2010/07/09 1:53 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Maral Hassani

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.